Find out more about our company
We analyse, develop, design and construct everything – all under one roof
Even the name by itself points the way: In 1967, company founder Victor Schorkops created the company’s name by bringing the words “Meca” (from the French word “mécanique”) and “bride” (the French word for flanges) together. Since then, the company has become a household name within the special-purpose machinery manufacturing industry.
Over the past five decades, Mecabride has evolved into a complete and comprehensive special-purpose machinery manufacturer for the manufacturing industry, taking care of everything: We analyse, design, and develop machinery, and install it on-site.
Technical expertise & services
Make the most of the expertise, experience and services of our mechanical engineers, mechanical technicians and technical draughtsmen at our in-house planning office. We’re a winning team!
Our qualified industrial mechanical engineers and mechanical technicians work together alongside customers and use a creative and innovative approach. We use powerful CAD software to provide direct, straightforward and cost-effective project development and appealing presentations.
Manufacturing and assembly facility
This is where our qualified expert staff turn ideas into reality. The individual and assembly plans from our planning office are absolutely essential for manufacturing precise manufacturing components, and also for complex assembly work.
Thanks to our spacious assembly facility equipped with lifting tools, we pre-assemble entire equipment, systems and facilities. We also carry out initial acceptance tests of equipment, systems and facilities.
Of course, feel free to carry out an initial acceptance test of your equipment/system/facility on our premises afterwards.
Our advantages at a glance:
- In-house, ultra-modern machinery
- Long-term co-operation with specially selected, reliable suppliers:
- We manufacture high-quality components alongside high levels of flexibility and fast response times
- Meticulous, technical quality control of manufacturing components prior to installation
- Complete assembly of industrial machinery using detailed CAD plans
- Planning office and assembly facility – all under one roof:
- Limiting the risk(s) of misunderstandings between our partners
- Direct, straightforward and agile co-operation by our technicians and mechanics, especially for occasional complex designs and constructions
- Final installation of equipment, systems and facilities at customers’ premises following acceptance
Our mobile workshop
Our assembly vehicle for the technical teams is equipped with first-class tools and is on call and completely ready for use. We call the assembly vehicle our “workshop on wheels”, and this means that we’re ready and equipped for anything, including complex maintenance work, assembly work and equipment/system/facility upgrades.
- Complete autonomy during assembly
- High-quality equipment: Guaranteed flexibility and time savings
- We always have everything you need
Our customers are also our partners
There’s no other way within our field of expertise. No matter whether you’re commissioning us with the concept for upgrading machinery, developing a prototype, or are looking for a reliable special-purpose machinery manufacturer to carry our high-quality maintenance work: Your requirements and expertise are our guiding principles!